WOK with Speed Belt® | Black
Speed Belt® waist apron with front middle slit. Can chose to have strap fastening at the back. Under belt kangaroo pocket. Towel loop.
Fabric 65% polyester 35% cotton.
Available in 3 sizes; T1 (34-40): 66cm long | 80cm wide, T2 (40-46): 66cm long | 92cm wide, T3 (46-52): 66cm long | 104cm wide.
Available with Strap Fastening or Speed Belt® in White, Black and Denim
We offer both text and logo embroideries on all jacket and aprons. For Text / Exisitng Logo Embroideries, please place order above and remark details.
Please make sure you mentioned all details of the embroidery for us to proceed, which included Position, Text / File Name of Logo, Font, Color and/or remarks. For example, if you need to embroider Logo + Name + Title
Step 1: select One Existing Logo (+$60) at Logo Embroidery
Step 2: select Two Lines of Embroideries (+$120) at Text Embroidery
Step 3: fill in details in Embroidery Details
Logo | Position [C] ; Logo [Clement01] ; Color  ; size 5cm width
1st Line | Position [A] ; Text [Clement Design] ; Font [3. Aldo] ; Color 
2nd Line | Position [A] ; Text [Asia] ; Font [3. Aldo] ; Color 
- We offer text embroideries on all the jackets and aprons at specific postions
- A choice of 10 fonts and 24 colors on specific positions.
- The embroidery fees are counted base on each line of text embroideries.
- The height for each line of embroidery is usually 0.9cm and can be adjusted between 0.8 – 1.2cm.
- The maximum length of each line of embroidery is 10cm, which is usually around 18 – 24 characters (including space) depends on the fonts
- There is a limit on the length and size of embroideries depending on the style of jacket / apron and position to be embroidered. The exact placement and size of embroidery will be based on the style of jacket or apron, fonts chosen and the number of words.
- If you have any specific requirement, please place your order and remark in comment at check out or contact customer service with your order number. We will reconfirm with you on your requirement shortly before proceeding the order.